Expert Concrete Repair in NWI
Are you in need of concrete repair in NWI? Have you noticed that some of the concrete around your home has started to crack, sink, or pull apart? Damage to concrete is pretty common. This damage occurs over a long period of time and is usually caused by issues such as the soil drying out, clay underneath the concrete expanding, or fill soils that are poorly compacted. Regardless of the cause, there is a solution. Simply contact American Concrete Raising for expert concrete repair in NWI.
What We Can Do For You
- Concrete Repair: If you have cracks or separated joints between slabs, we can repair them using a caulk sealant.
- Concrete Raising: We can raise concrete that has settled over time, making it look just like new. We will use one of the following two processes to accomplish this:
- Mud-jacking: This is the technique that we most commonly use. During this process, we pump a grout-like mixture underneath the slab to raise it. This technique is also known as slab-jacking.
- Poly-jacking: In the poly-jacking process, we inject polyurethane foam into the concrete. The foam then expands, raising the concrete slabs. This technique is often used for concrete that is located on a hill or slope.
- New Concrete Placement: It’s possible that the damage to your concrete may be too extensive to repair or raise. If that’s the case, then we can place all new concrete for you. We’re able to place concrete in any location necessary, including on sidewalks, patios, driveways, pool decks, and more.
Full-Service Concrete Repair in NWI
Whatever your needs, you can come see us for concrete repair. In NWI, we provide service to homeowners and businesses in Porter Country and parts of Lake, LaPorte, and Jasper counties. Give us a call. We’d be happy to help you!